Terms and Conditions
1.1 These Terms of Service govern the relationship between you and Wargaming Group Limited, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus, or any one of its affiliated entities, including Wargaming World Limited, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus, for Xbox games ("Wargaming", "we", "our" and "us") in relation to:
- (a) our websites, including without limitation worldoftanks.com, worldofwarplanes.com , worldofwarships.com, console.worldoftanks.com, wotblitz.com, totalwararena.com and any other websites owned or operated by Wargaming (the "Sites");
- (b) any online, desktop and mobile games owned, operated or made available by Wargaming including, but not limited to, "World of Tanks", "World of Warplanes", "World of Warships", "World of Tanks" on Xbox 360 and Xbox One,"World of Tanks" on PlayStation®4, "World of Tanks Blitz" or "Total War: Arena" (the "Games"); and
- (c) any of our other products and services (including support services), including without limitation any such products and services accessible via a third party platform, web application or social networking service (together the "Ancillary Services").
1.2 These Terms of Service also govern the relationship between you and us regarding your use of any of the forums that we operate for the Games (the "Games Forums"). The rules and guidelines applicable to the Games Forums (the "Forum Rules") are set out athttp://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum-29/announcement-113-forum-rules/, and form part of these Terms of Service.
1.3 In these Terms of Service we refer to the Sites, the Games, the Games Forums and the Ancillary Services together as the "Services".
2.1 You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Services. If you are under the age of 13 or you do not agree to these Terms of Service, then you may not use or access the Services. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least thirteen years of age; and (ii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2.2 You agree that you will not knowingly allow any individual under the age of 13 or other minimum legal age where it differs under local legal requirements to use or access the Services.
3. Amendments to the Terms of Service and the Forum Rules
3.1 From time to time, we may need to amend these Terms of Service, for example to reflect new products or services or because of changes in the law. If we make a material change to these Terms of Service, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. We may provide notice through a pop-up or banner within the Service, by sending an email to any address you may have used to register for an account, or through other mechanisms. Material changes to these Terms of Service will take effect upon the earlier of (a) your actual notice or (b) thirty (30) days from posting of such change. If we make a non-material change to these Terms of Service which does not reduce your rights, we will post a new version of these Terms of Service and the new version of these Terms of Service will take effect immediately upon the date of posting. The latest version of these Terms of Service will always be available on the Sites, so we recommend that you check for updates to these Terms of Services each time you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after a new version of these Terms of Services take effect, then (other than for those material changes where your consent is required), you shall be considered to have accepted the latest version of Terms of Services. Disputes arising under these Terms of Service will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms of Service in place at the time the dispute arose. (This section does not apply to changes to the Forum Rules which are addressed in section 3.2).
3.2 From time to time we may also need to amend the Forum Rules, for example to ensure that the Games Forums operate smoothly and to reflect the needs of the community using the Games Forums. The latest version of the Forum Rules will always be available on the Sites. Any new version of the Forum Rules shall take effect immediately upon the date of posting on the Sites. If you continue to use a Games Forum after a new version of the Forum Rules takes effect, then you shall be considered to have accepted the amended Forum Rules.
You must also accept and comply with all rules of external platforms applicable to specific Game, including but not limited to, Xbox Games and other Xbox services rules, PlayStation®4 licenses and other Sony rules, Apple Appstore and Game Center rules, and Google Play rules. Any breach of any rules of the external platforms shall also be regarded as a fundamental breach of the Terms of Service by you.
5. Your Wargaming Account
Creating an Account
5.1 In order to use the Services, you will need to create a Wargaming account (an "Account").
5.3 When creating an Account you will also be required to provide a 'user name' and/or 'persona' to represent you in connection with the Services. User names and personas are tied to your Account and are non-transferable (meaning they cannot be transferred to anyone else). You may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else, is vulgar or offensive, imitates any third party, infringes on any proprietary right of any third party, or otherwise breaches these Terms of Service. If you have questions about Account registration, please contact us at https://na.wargaming.net/support/.
5.4 Specifically, in order to use the Services for Xbox 360 or Xbox One Games, you will need to visit the site and sign in using your Microsoft Xbox Live ID credentials. The Account will be automatically created using your Microsoft Xbox Live ID credentials (e-mail and nick name (gamertag).
To access the Services for PlayStation®4 Games, you need to have a Sony Entertainment Network account.
In cases, including some iOS and Android Games you may also log in through some third party system, if expressly permitted in the Game.
5.5 Also, if expressly permitted by Wargaming, a "demo account" is possible in certain Games. In this case, you receive no separate username or password. The authorization for the Game is made through the specific technical device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.) that you use.
However, you are strongly advised to set up a standard Account in accordance with the above provisions. If a "demo account" is used, we are not responsible to keep your progress in the Game, ensure availability of game items and Virtual Goods or safety of any monetary or valuable assets in the Account. Cases when an Account and all connected assets may be lost entirely include the loss of the technical device, loss of password or any unauthorized modification of the operating system ("jailbreaking") or of the software.
5.6 You must keep all information relating to your Account confidential. At no time should you disclose your account ID or password, secret question or answer to anyone. This includes your friends, relatives, parents, children, spouses, co-workers, clan members and clan leader.
5.7 You are fully responsible for the conduct and actions using your Account and for all breaches of these Terms of Service committed by using your Account. We shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorised use of your Account or any unauthorised access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your personal information.
Security of Your Account
5.8 You must ensure that you secure your Account, computer, mobile phone or other device from third party access. Please notify us immediately at https://na.wargaming.net/support/ if you become aware of:
(a) any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security; or
(b) any hacking tools being used or that might be used in relation to the Services.
5.9 We may employ certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to help safeguard and prevent unauthorised access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your personal information. Although we use procedures reasonably designed to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made on or through the Internet and personal information stored on our servers or the servers of third parties that we use are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made by email are not protected by encryption and are vulnerable to disclosure to third parties, including due to interception during transmission.
6. Charges and Billing
6.1 You do not have to pay any registration or subscription fees to create an Account. However, some of the Services may require you to pay a fee. If you decide to subscribe to any such Services, you must ensure that:
- (a) you are 13 years of age or older;
- (b) you are the authorised Account holder for the Account from which you are subscribing to the Services;
- (c) you are authorised to use the particular credit card or other accepted method of payment;
- (d) all information that you submit is true and accurate; (this includes, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date so it is important to keep these details updated); and
- (e) you agree to pay all the fees that you incur, including all recurring subscription fees, unless and until you cancel your Account or any particular subscription to any of the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
6.2 Any applicable fees and other charges on your Account are payable in advance and are not refundable. We may, from time to time, without prior notice modify, amend, or supplement our fee and billing methods. We will post those changes in the corresponding section of the relevant Service(s).
6.3 Please remember that your Account is personal to you and cannot be transferred or traded with any other user.
6.4 IF YOU ARE PLAYING OUR GAMES ON EXTERNAL PLATFORMS SUCH AS MICROSOFT XBOX, SONY PLAYSTATION®, APPLE IOS OR GOOGLE ANDROID, YOU MUST ALSO COMPLY WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET BY THOSE THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS. THE CHARGING AND BILLING IN SUCH GAMES ARE SUBJECT TO RULES OF THE THOSE PLATFORMS. WARGAMING DISCLAIMES ANY LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE FOR SUCH PLATFORMS' ACTIONS.
7. Service and Content Licenses
7.1 The software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, data, and all other elements of the Services, as well as the design and appearance of our Sites and the Games (collectively, the "Content"), provided by Wargaming are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws.
7.2 As between you and Wargaming, the Content and all of the intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by Wargaming and its licencors. Except as expressly authorized by Wargaming, you may not make use of the Content or the Service. Wargaming and its licencors reserve all rights in and to the Content and the Services not expressly granted in these Terms of Service.
7.3 Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions herein, Wargaming grants you a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, limited right to access the Content in connection with your access and use of the Services. Unless and to the extent that we have expressly authorised you in writing, you must not:
- (a) copy or download any Content from a Service (except as part of the proper use or operation of that Service);
- (b) distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of Content;
- (c) make any commercial use (i.e. for profit) of the Content; or
- (d) remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to Content.
- (a) we can only make Content available to you if it is legal for you to have access to that Content in your home country;
- (b) you may only obtain Content from us (or from any person or third party that we authorise for this purpose) and you must not obtain Content from any other person or attempt to do so;
- (c) we reserve the right to refuse your request(s) to acquire Content, and we also reserve the right to limit or block any request to acquire or obtain Content for any reason;
- (d) WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES, IN ALL COUNTRIES AND/OR ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS, OR AT ANY GIVEN TIME OR THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER PARTICULAR CONTENT FOR ANY PARTICULAR LENGTH OF TIME (UNLESS WE EXPRESSLY SAY OTHERWISE AS PART OF THE SERVICES);
- (e) once you have redeemed or activated Content, including without limitation any Virtual Good, it is not returnable, exchangeable, or refundable for other Content or for cash, or other goods or services; and
- (f) we may change, replace, remove access to or update the Content at any time in our sole discretion.
8. Virtual Goods
8.1 Virtual Goods. The Services may permit you to acquire and accumulate certain virtual goods as made available by Wargaming ("Virtual Goods"). Virtual Goods constitute a limited, non-transferable, revocable right to use features of the Services when, as, and if allowed by Wargaming and solely as governed by and permitted under these Terms of Service. Subject to these Terms of Service, Virtual Goods may be exchanged for access to upgraded features, may be exchanged for other Virtual Goods, or used in connection with other features made available by Wargaming through the Services. Virtual Goods are not real-world currency, have no monetary value, and cannot be used, exchanged, or redeemed except as provided in these Terms of Service, and cannot be transferred, in any case. For avoidance of doubt, Virtual Goods are not redeemable or refundable for any sum of money or monetary value from Wargaming or any third party at any time; provided, however, if and to the extent that any Virtual Goods are determined by applicable law to constitute real world currency or property, then they are the property of Wargaming.
8.2 Acquiring Virtual Goods. You may accrue Virtual Goods in a variety of ways. Wargaming may distribute Virtual Goods in exchange for taking certain actions (either directly within the Services, or in connection with a third party service), for a fee, or without any fee or required action, in its sole discretion. Wargaming may charge fees for the right to exercise rights associated with Virtual Goods. You agree that you do not "own" the Virtual Goods and that Wargaming has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Goods in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that Wargaming will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right. Wargaming allows you to accumulate and manage your Virtual Goods, and may use terms such as "buy" and "sell" to refer to the grant or transfer of rights to use the Services. Use of terms such as "buy" or "sell" does not indicate any ownership right. The total amount of a purchase may be adjusted by adding a fee, if any, applicable to the payment method you selected and for mandatory tax payments, if any, required by law. If adjusted, the total amount of the purchase will be recalculated automatically and displayed before you confirm the purchase. If your payment is in a currency other than that of the purchase amount shown on the website, the exchange rate applied on the payment date will depend on the selected payment method.
8.3 Additional Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the foregoing, the following rules apply to Virtual Goods:
- (a) Virtual Goods may only be redeemed for other Virtual Goods where permitted in the Services;
- (b) once you have purchased Virtual Goods, those Virtual Goods are non-refundable and non-exchangeable (whether or not you use them);
- (c) Virtual Goods cannot be sold or transferred to anyone, but you may buy Virtual Goods for another user of a Game through the gift shop applicable to that Game;
- (d) Virtual Goods cannot be exchanged for cash or any goods or services (except other Virtual Goods as permitted in the Services);
- (e) to acquire Virtual Goods, you need to follow the instructions provided in the Services; this can include making a payment and providing personal and financial details (which you represent shall be complete and accurate).
- (f) the price payable for the Virtual Goods (including any value added tax or other applicable taxes of duties) will be as set out on our Sites or as part of the Services (as applicable), but we reserve the right to change the price of Virtual Goods at any time at our discretion;
- (g) we do not make any promises about how or when Virtual Goods may be available and can update or change Virtual Goods at any time;
- (h) you may only acquire Virtual Goods from us (or from any person that we authorise for this purpose), or from another authorized user of a Game through the use of a feature included in the Game by Wargaming expressly for such purpose (such as a gift through the gift shop applicable to that Game), and you must not obtain Virtual Goods from any other person or in any other way or attempt to do so; and
- (i) we may limit or block a request to acquire Virtual Goods for any reason.
8.4 Non-Refundable Purchase. In the event you purchase Virtual Goods from Wargaming, we will transfer the Virtual Goods to you only once that payment has been processed, and you may start using Virtual Goods as soon as you have completed the purchase process. You therefore have no right to cancel any transaction to purchase Virtual Goods after completion of the purchase process and being entitled to download the Virtual Goods.
8.5 Restrictions. You agree and acknowledge that Wargaming may deny or place limitations or restrictions on any purchase, issue, or redemption of Virtual Goods, individually or with respect to general volume, at any time and for any reason. Wargaming may halt, suspend, discontinue, or reverse any Virtual Goods transaction (whether proposed, pending or past) in cases of actual or suspected fraud, violations of other laws or regulations, or deliberate disruptions to or interference with the Services, or the service of any affiliated or related third party.
8.6 Gifts. The following rules apply in regard to the gifts made through the Premium Shop:
- (a) As of the latest ToS update, gifts are only available in World of Tanks and World of Warplanes. Please check for updates.
- (b) Please note that gifts can be made within the same game server region only, i.e. gifts from an account on the North America server cannot be made to players on the EU server.
- (c) Within 24 hours after a gift is sent, the recipient will receive a notification via email. To receive a gift, the recipient must go to the My Gifts page in the Premium Shop and accept the gift.
- (d) A recipient may accept or decline a gift. A recipient has 30 days to accept a gift. If it is not accepted within this period, the sender will automatically receive compensation to their account as in-game currency equal to the price of the gift as at the time of purchase.
- (e) Within 24 hours after a recipient accepts or declines a gift, the sender will receive a notification via email.
- (f) If a recipient of a gift already owns a vehicle included in the gift, that vehicle's full cost in gold as at the time of purchase in the Premium Shop will be automatically compensated to the recipient. The vehicle will not be transferred to the recipient's account.
- (g) Any vehicles sent as a gift will be transferred together with a corresponding Garage Slot.
- (h) If the sender of a gift cancels the payment or fails to pay after the recipient accepts the gift, both accounts will be blocked until the circumstances are clarified. Please do not accept gifts from unknown senders.
9. Fan Websites
9.1 This section relates to any fan web site that you may create or operate regarding any of our Games or Services (collectively, "Fansites," and each a "Fansite").
9.2 At some of our Sites we expressly designate certain Content, such as Wargaming game-related images, graphics or artwork and trade marks, as being "for fansite use" (for example see: http:///worldoftanks.eu/news/943-world-tanks-fankit). In these Terms of Service we refer to this specifically designated Content as "Fansite Content".
9.3 Subject to the terms and conditions herein, Wargaming grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable and limited license to reproduce and display Fansite Content on Fansites owned and operated by you and solely for non-commercial purposes. This license is further conditional upon you complying with the following provisions:
- (a) you acknowledge and agree that Wargaming retains ownership of the Fansite Content, and any and all derivative works thereof, and has the right to amend, delete, add to or otherwise modify, or to revoke the foregoing license with respect to, any items of Fansite Content at any time;
- (b) you agree to include Wargaming's trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights notices when displaying Fansite Content if we request you to do so and in the manner that we request you to do so;
- (c) you agree to comply with any usage guidelines that we may provide to you from time to time;
- (d) you shall not remove or alter any identifying information or copyright management information conveyed in connection with copies of Fansite Content, including in digital form, nor challenge Wargaming's ownership (or the ownership of any third party) of the Fansite Content;
- (e) you shall not use or adopt any trademarks that might be confusingly similar to any Fansite Content;
- (f) the Fansite will not post material that is disparaging, illegal or infringes on the rights of any third party or that damages (or that might damage) the reputation of Wargaming or of any of the Games;
- (g) except as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service, you shall not rent, lease, reproduce, modify, translate the Fansite Content, or make an adaptation of (including without limitation fiction or visual art), or in any way exploit, any of the Content without our express written permission; and
- (h) you must not make, or seek to make, any commercial use or profit out of the Fansite Content (including for example by selling subscriptions to your Fansite) without our prior written consent.
9.4 If you fail to comply with any of the terms set out in this section, we reserve the right to terminate your license over the Fansite Content and also to close your Account.
9.5 All goodwill arising from your use of Fansite Content, including from use of any trademarks owned by Wargaming, shall insure solely to the benefit of Wargaming.
10. User Generated Content
10.1 General. Some Services permit you to create or upload content which you own, have created or otherwise have appropriate rights in (which we refer to in these Terms of Service as "User Generated Content" or "UGC"). UGC includes, for example: Account personas, forum posts, chat posts, voice chat, messenger type features, profile content and any other content or materials contributed by users to, on, or through the Services. If Wargaming believes that your use or uploading of UGC breaches any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, then Wargaming may remove, block, edit, move or disable such UGC in its sole discretion. If you contravene any of the terms and conditions herein, Wargaming reserves the right to suspend or permanently remove availability of your UGC and to take any other steps which we consider appropriate.
10.2 License Grant to Wargaming. By posting or publishing UGC, you grant Wargaming a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, and distribute your UGC, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). Any such use of your UGC by Wargaming may be without any compensation paid to you.
10.3 License Grant to Other Users. By posting and sharing UGC on the Services or otherwise with another user of the Service, you hereby grant that user a non-exclusive license to access and use such UGC as permitted by these Terms of Service and the functionality of the Service.
10.4 You are solely responsible for your UGC and the consequences of posting or publishing UGC. By posting or publishing UGC on or through the Services, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- (a) any part of the UGC which comprises or incorporates any of our intellectual property rights remains our property and, as between us and you, we own the UGC which you create that is a derivative work of our intellectual property rights;
- (b) you are the creator of or otherwise own the rights in the UGC that you make available to or through the Services, or, for any UGC that is owned by a third party, you have the express authorization of such third party to upload such UGC to or through the Service;
- (c) no item of UGC that you upload infringes the intellectual property rights or privacy or any other rights of anyone else or is illegal or breaches these Terms of Services;
- (d) you waive and agree not to assert any moral rights or similar rights you may have in UGC;
- (e) you are solely responsible for your UGC, and acknowledge that Wargaming does not pre-screen any UGC and does not endorse, approve, or pre-screen any UGC that you and other users may contribute to Services;
- (f) you must not in any way claim or suggest that any UGC is endorsed, supported by, or affiliated with us; and
- (g) the UGC you upload complies with all applicable laws legislation and does not contain any material which may be considered offensive, defamatory, illegal or which could cause any reputational loss or embarrassment to Wargaming or its affiliates.
10.5 USERS OF THE SERVICES CREATE, DOWNLOAD AND USE UGC AT THEIR OWN RISK. WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO EDIT OR CONTROL UGC THAT YOU OR OTHER USERS POST OR PUBLISH, AND WILL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UGC. WARGAMING MAY, HOWEVER, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, SCREEN, REMOVE, EDIT, OR BLOCK ANY UGC THAT IN OUR SOLE JUDGMENT VIOLATES THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR IS OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN USING THE SERVICES YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO UGC FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UGC MAY BE INACCURATE, OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, AND DO HEREBY WAIVE, ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST WARGAMING WITH RESPECT TO UGC. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH UGC. IF NOTIFIED BY A USER OR CONTENT OWNER THAT UGC ALLEGEDLY DOES NOT CONFORM TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WE MAY INVESTIGATE THE ALLEGATION AND DETERMINE IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION WHETHER TO REMOVE THE UGC, WHICH WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. FOR CLARITY, WARGAMING DOES NOT PERMIT COPYRIGHT-INFRINGING ACTIVITIES ON THE SERVICE.
11. Feedback and User Submissions
11.1 We are always pleased to hear from our users and welcome specific comments about our Services. Unfortunately, however, our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. The aim of this policy is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects that we develop might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we must, regretfully, ask that you do not send us any original creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information such as game ideas or original artwork ("Submissions").
11.2 Any and all Submissions that you send to us, whether at our specific request or notwithstanding our request that you do not do so, shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property from the time of uploading or transmission.
11.3 Accordingly, you hereby assign to Wargaming (including as a present assignment of future rights) all intellectual property rights in Submissions that you send to us to the extent owned by you. If for any reason this assignment is not effective, then you agree that Wargaming shall have a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free license to do any of the acts restricted by the copyright in these Submissions and to use and exploit any other intellectual property rights in these Submissions and to authorise others to do so, throughout the world for any purpose and in any way whatsoever. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you also waive any moral rights or rights of a like nature that you may have in such Submissions.
12. Forum Rules
12.1 The Forum Rules set out how we expect you to behave when using any of the Games Forums. Please review the Forum Rules carefully before using any of the Games Forums.
12.2 If you contravene the Forum Rules, we may, in our sole discretion, take some or all of the following actions without any notice to you:
- (a) we may restrict your access to the Games Forums to read-only status for a short period of time;
- (b) we may restrict your access to the Games Forums to read-only status for a longer period of time;
- (c) we may restrict your access to the Games Forums to read-only status permanently; and/or
- (d) we may suspend or terminate your Account as provided in section 14.
12.3 If you encounter another user who is contravening any of the Forum Rules, please report this activity to Wargaming using the "Help" or "Report Abuse" functions in the relevant Games Forum if available, or otherwise contact Customer Support at https://na.wargaming.net/support/.
13. Suspension and Termination of Use, Account or Services
13.1 If you violate any provision of these Terms of Service or the EULA,, then we may, at our sole discretion depending on the seriousness of the breach and without any notice to you, take some or all of the following actions:
- suspend your Account for a short period of time;
- suspend your Account for a longer period of time; and
- may close your Account, and
in each case the level of seriousness of the breach shall be determined exclusively by Wargaming and you agree not to appeal against such Wargaming decisions.
If we suspend your Account, then during the period of that suspension you will not be able to access your Account or use any of the Services. If we close your Account, then you will never be able to access your Account and we may also prohibit you from accessing or using the Services in future.
We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue any or all of the Services at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Services) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Services or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Services.
13.2 You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at https://na.wargaming.net/support/. If you terminate your Account, you will remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees, if any, relating to your use of the Services incurred prior to termination. Upon any termination of your Account or the Services, we may remove all Virtual Goods from that Account and you will not be entitled to any refunds or compensation..
14. Updates and Interruptions to the Services
14.1 From time to time we may need to update, reset, temporarily interrupt or shut down some or all of the Services. Any of these actions may cause you to lose access to the Services temporarily and/or cause you setbacks within a Game or other aspects of your use of the Services. Please bear in mind that these activities are sometimes required to enable us to continue to provide the Services.
14.2 We shall have no liability to you if the Services or any aspect of them (including any Virtual Goods, accounts, statistics, user ranks or profile information) are interrupted or unavailable for any reason.
15. Links to Third Party Sites
The Services may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. We do not control such web sites, and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
16. Beta Tests
16.1 We may give you the opportunity to beta test new games and features of the Sites. Your participation as a beta tester is subject to the following terms and conditions.
16.2 Unless expressly indicated otherwise, all beta tests are confidential. The beta games, including information about features and functionality to be offered as part of the games, are confidential. If you participate in a beta test, you must safeguard and prevent unauthorised access to, copying, disclosure, and unauthorised use of the beta games. You will carry out the testing personally and not provide access to beta games to any other person. Your obligation to keep the beta games confidential will continue until we publicly distribute, or otherwise disclose to the public through no fault of yours, each of the games and the content that you are testing.
16.3 If Wargaming notifies you that you have been selected as a beta tester for an applicable beta game, you are invited to play the beta game for the sole purpose of evaluating the beta game and identifying errors. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Sites shall be construed as granting you any rights or privileges of any kind with respect to the beta games. THE BETA GAMES ARE PROVIDED FOR TESTING ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY TO YOU OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
16.4 When playing certain beta games, you may accumulate or have access to Virtual Goods or other features referred to as treasure, experience points, equipment, or other value or status indicators. We may reset this data when the relevant game completes this testing phase or at any time during the testing process. In this case, all player history and data will be erased and each player will return to novice status.
16.5 By starting a beta game, you agree that:
- (a) playing beta games is at your own risk and that you know that the games may include known or unknown bugs;
- (b) any value or status indicators that you achieve through game play may be erased at any time;
- (c) we have no obligation to make these games available for play without charge for any period of time, nor to make them available at all;
- (d) these games may be available only by subscription once the testing process is complete or at any time in the future;
- (e) these Terms of Service apply to your use of the games during the testing phase; and
- (f) unless otherwise expressly indicated by Wargaming, you will keep all information about the beta games confidential and not disclose such information to any other person.
17. Epilepsy Warning
Certain people are susceptible to epileptic seizures or loss of consciousness when exposed to certain flashing lights or light patterns in everyday life. Such people may have a seizure while watching certain monitor images or playing certain video games. This may happen even if the person has no medical history of epilepsy or has never had any epileptic seizures. If you or anyone in your family has ever had symptoms related to epilepsy (seizures or loss of consciousness) when exposed to flashing lights, consult your doctor prior to playing. We advise that parents should monitor the use of video games by their children. If you or your child experience any of the following symptoms: dizziness, blurred vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of consciousness, disorientation, any involuntary movement or convulsion, while playing a video game, IMMEDIATELY discontinue use of the video game and consult your doctor. Please also note that when using a video game you should take certain standard health and safety precautions, including avoiding playing the game when tired and not had much sleep, taking 10 to 15 minute breaks every hour, sitting a reasonable distance from the screen, and playing the game in a well-lit environment.
You agree that you are responsible for your use of the Services, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Wargaming and its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents (collectively, the "Wargaming Entities") from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Services; (ii) your violation of these Terms of Service or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
19. Disclaimers; No Warranties
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES, GAMES, ANCILLARY SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE WARGAMING ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (i) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE WARGAMING ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICES AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY GAMES, MATERIALS OR CONTENT.
20. Limitation of Liability
20.1 IN NO EVENT WILL THE WARGAMING ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICES OR ANY GAMES, MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE WARGAMING ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
20.2 YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE WARGAMING ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY GAMES, MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE) OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO WARGAMING IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIM FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SPECIFIC SERVICE OR GAME FROM WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE OR (ii) $100.
20.3 SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
20.4 EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 21 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any dispute, claim or obligation (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. To the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and Wargaming agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Alameda County, California, USA for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
22. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
22.1 Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Wargaming in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Wargaming agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with these Terms of Service shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms of Service, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms of Service. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU AND WARGAMING ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
22.2 Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection 22.1, we both agree that nothing herein will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of our right to (i) bring an individual action in small claims court, (ii) pursue enforcement actions through applicable federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available, (iii) seek injunctive relief in a court of law, or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address intellectual property infringement claims.
22.3 Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Wargaming will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Terms of Service, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Wargaming.
22.4 Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other, by certified mail or Federal Express (signature required), or in the event that we do not have a physical address on file for you, by electronic mail ("Notice"). Wargaming's address for Notice is: Wargaming PCL, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus. The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). We agree to use good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if we do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Wargaming may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Wargaming shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. In the event our dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Wargaming shall pay you (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any, (ii) the last written settlement amount offered by Wargaming in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator's award; or (iii) $1,000.00, whichever is greater.
22.5 Fees. In the event that you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms of Service, Wargaming will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees shall be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearings will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Alameda County, California, provided that if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephonic hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse Wargaming for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
22.6 No Class Actions. YOU AND WARGAMING AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Wargaming agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
22.7 Modifications. In the event that Wargaming makes any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to Wargaming's address for Notice), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Wargaming's address for Notice, in which case your account with Wargaming shall be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the amendments you reject shall survive.
22.8 Enforceability. If Subsection 22.6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 22 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 22 shall be null and void and, in such case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 22 shall govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms of Service.
23. Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
"World of Tanks", "World of Warplanes", "World of Warships", "World of Tanks Blitz", "Wargaming.net", "Wargaming" and their respective logos are trade marks or registered trade marks of Wargaming. You may not use or display such trademarks in any manner, except as expressly set out in these Terms of Service. All third party trademarks and service marks that appear in the Games are the property of their respective owners and all rights in them are reserved.
Total War: Arena is developed by Creative Assembly. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: Arena and the Total War logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
24. Contact Us
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at https://na.wargaming.net/support/.If you are a California resident, you may have these Terms of Service mailed to you electronically by sending a letter to the address above with your electronic mail address and a request for these Terms of Service.
© 2012–2017 Wargaming.net.All rights reserved. Powered by BigWorld Technology™ © North America ()